FIRMWARE 2.70, aggiornate aggiornate!

« Older   Newer »
Met88
view post Posted on 2/4/2009, 13:01

FW 2.70, A COMPLETE LIST OF UPGRADES

The complete update list:

You can now perform text chat with people who are on your Friends list. You can chat with them while you are playing a game.
- To use this feature, go to [Friends] > [Start New Chat], and then select [Text Chat]

Using the internet, you can now easily search for the lastest information about the games that you own.
- To use this feature, select the icon for the game, and then select [Internet Search] from the options menu.

You can now Copy and paste text.
- You can copy text from the internet browser and paste it into the text entry field of the on-screen keyboard to make it easier to enter text.

You can now set an option to reduce the difference in volume level between tracks to help avoid sudden, lout output.
-You can set this option in [Settings] > [Music Settings] > [Dynamic Normalizer]

UPDATE:
We almost forgot, you can also now backup your TV and MOVIES to an external drive. Added bonus.

Attachments on messages has been changed from 1Mb to 3Mb

The user profiles have been improved for significantly faster load times and downloads from the playstation store now give an estimated time for completion.

in pratica:

-chat ingame fino a 16 persone.
-la possibilità di copiare e incollare i testi.
-la possibilità di trovare immediatamente info su un gioco in internet schiacciando sull'icona del disco di un gioco, il tasto triangolo.
-riduzione differenze tra i volumi degli mp3.
-backup dei film su un drive esterno.
-sono stati aumentati la grandezza dei file da attaccare ai mess.
-tempi di caricamento profili utenti dimezzati, e ridotti significativamente i tempi di installazione e scaricamento dei downloads dal PSN.

fedepescarese
view post Posted on 2/4/2009, 13:40

era ora....DA QUESTO MOMENTO IL PSN NON HA NIENTE DA INVIDIARE AL LIVE,anzi in un gruppo si possono avere fino a 16 giocatori e sul live solo a 8 giocatori inoltre e a pagamento...PSN ora è superiore da tutti i punti di vista!

Teo1707
view post Posted on 2/4/2009, 17:44

quotone per fede :)

2 replies since 2/4/2009, 13:01   51 views